Couples workshops and group therapy help take your relationships from okay or good to great. In a world where “never enough” dominates, it can feel scary to put yourself out there and risk being criticized or feeling hurt. But nothing is as dangerous as standing on the outside of our lives looking in and wondering “what if” — what if we had the courage to step into a new relationship, an important meeting, the creative process, or a difficult conversation.
In group therapy, we explore our own stories of struggle through the lens of Brene Brown’s research-based methods. The Daring Way Workshops and private sessions explore how to live braver lives while raising kids, investing in relationships, and realizing our fullest potentials as partners, parents, and people who want to show up and be seen.
Group Therapy and Workshops include:
- Group Therapy
- The Daring Way Workshop
- Family of Origin Workshop
- Boundaries for Couples Workshop
Couples Boundary Experiential Workshop – 2-Day
Together you will learn how to:
- Improve communication skills
- Mitigate fighting and heal hurt
- Understand and process your sadness about growing distant
- Create deeper lasting connections
- Avoid breaking-up and build connections through boundary setting and boundary respecting
- Laugh and have fun together again
Experiential learning involves learning from experience which maximizes long-time change.
This two-day workshop is like having six months of therapy.
To learn more, call or contact for dates and pricing.