NEW – 2-Day Couples Boundary Experiential Workshop
This experiential workshop can accelerate healing and personal growth since the participants learn not only from their own work, but also from the work of the other participants. If you are near breaking-up and wish you could find a way to stay together this workshop will help you do that. If you want to deepen your connection – and desire a more positive and gratifying way of relating with each other, this workshop is for you.
Together you will learn how to:
- Improve communication skills
- Mitigate fighting and heal hurt
- Understand and process your sadness about growing distant
- Create deeper lasting connections
- Avoid breaking-up and build connections through boundary setting and boundary respecting
- Laugh and have fun together again
Experiential learning involves learning from experience which maximizes long-time change.
This two-day workshop is like having six months of therapy.
To learn more, call or contact for dates and pricing.